This app is for experimental purposes. I shall not be responsible for any damage caused by this app.
Consider a Full backup before proceeding
This app is tested on most of the models which has label ‘Supported’
This app disables and resets KNOX Counter to 0x0 (0)
- Reset KNOX Counter to 0x0(0)
- Retrieve warranty
- Flash unlimited custom roms without fear of losing warranty
- Use Samsung Health and Secure Folder without problems
- Partial support for Samsung Pay
- Tendency to brick on Galaxy Note 3
Author : Aditya Banerjee (Purchased by OrangeMedia Inc.)
Ensure you have met all conditions mentioned here before purchasing : venus342.com/guide
A one-click tool to reset KNOX Counter to 0x0.
This app is compatible with premium Samsung products like the S8 Plus and Note 5.
WARNING: DON’T USE WITH SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 3
Minimum memory required : 2 GB Free Memory Required
KNOX Reset Original :
- Supports 90% devices of Samsung including Note 5 and S8 Plus running Oreo Beta 5
- Supports Android 4.1 + till Oreo Beta 5. Additional support for Official Cyanogen Mod 12 till 14.1
- Customer support is provided via Telegram Messenger
- 30 day refund trial period* (*T&C Apply)
- Amazon Pay balance : $7.00* (*T&C Apply)
- Samsung Health and Secure Folder will work perfectly after use
BLACKLISTED MODELS :
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (DO NOT TRY)
No more blacklists as for now
Not sure whether to try or not? Demo coming soon
- Can’t find sys/var/x.img extension (Hot Topic) : Either you don’t have enough memory for downloading partitions (2 GB) or your img isn’t renamed properly.
- Crash on first launch (Common Topic) : It’s ok. The memory buffer fails on the first launch. It’ll work fine on the second launch. If you have a high RAM,it may not crash.
- No root available (Fixed Topic) : Use SuperSU 76 or older versions.
- Initial access to boot.img failed : Ensure Root. Ensure Partition is mounted as Read/Write. Ensure SELINUX is set to permissive. Ensure Busybox is installed in system/bin
- Please boot up linux before continuing (Super Hot Topic) :Don’t worry. Android is Linux Based. Linux OS not required. Flashing STOCK ROM solves this issue.
- Unsupported Kernel : Oops. Sorry but we can’t do anything about it.
- Fatal R/W issue occurred : Uninstall app and request for latest copy. Then, before installing mount partition as Read & Write. Also, SELINUX To permissive. Then install app.
That’s all for now. Get the app from Play Store now!
Copyright 2017 OrangeMedia Inc.